Hello everyone - we would love to hear from you!

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing really well. I just wanted to reach out to you all here and apologise for the the recent inactivity in the community. I unfortunately had to take some time off due to personal circumstances, but am back in the Community now and really looking forward to getting some new conversations started and supporting you all as you navigate your way through the course.

It’s a really exciting time at Parenting Matters and we would love your feedback as to how you’re finding the course so far? What would you like to see here in the Community? What support do you feel you need most right now?

We really value any feedback you have for us as we look to continually evolve and ensure we are meeting the needs of our members.

Look forward to hearing from you and hope all is well.

Best wishes,
Community Manager

1 Like

Ah so pleased to see this post!

I’ve got to admit, I haven’t been anywhere near as active as I would like to be but I could definitely do with a bit of support and advice…as ever!!

As for the community, I think it would be great to have more interactive discussions where we can share our experiences and learn from each other. Maybe themed weekly threads where we can discuss specific challenges or milestones? Or a thread for a specific part of the course where we can share how we’re getting on?

Right now, I think the support I need most is practical tips for managing anxiety in young children and the resulting controlling behaviour. Do you know if there are any resources planned specifically on that?

I think this community is great and hopefully we can get some conversations going and help each other out :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I haven’t quite finished the course yet as surprise surprise, there’s never quite enough time! I really loved the praise section and have had quite a bit of success implementing that in our home.

I would love to see more discussion here from others using the course so we can share advice. I find it so helpful and validating hearing what others are experiencing and what has worked for them.

Right now, I feel that having access to additional resources on fostering resilience in children would be incredibly helpful. I may have missed that in the course as I haven’t quite finished it yet but it’s something that’s very front of mind for me right now!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your feedback @TiredMum and @singlemumof1, those are some fab ideas. We will most definitely support more threads around the specific sections of the course and fostering resilience in children is a great one to discuss. Am sure our @Parent_Coach_Mel has lots of advice on this specific topic!

Thanks again for joining us and being part of our Community :yellow_heart:

Love seeing everyone back here! I’ve got to admit the course has taken a back seat as things have got slightly crazy at work plus the standard parenting challenges! But I also know I’ll never overcome said challenges unless I invest time in the course, so it was very well timed when I saw the notifications pop up in my inbox :slight_smile:

What part of the course are you both on? Shall we see if we can tackle a section alongside each other (albeit virtually) over the next week?!

1 Like

Love this idea! Lovely to hear from you @sunshine84